i didn’t realize that was a bad thing, what are you on about yourself then
oh haha, fair enough. i’m not even sure now, low self esteem? idk
i’m a short pasty potato too it’s ok :P
you are rainbows, beauty and sunshine in human form what are you on about??
i have a multitude of snarky comments on the tip of my tongue rn.
2: Your relationship status
12: When was the last time you cried?
- Last friday, I think?
20: Who do you trust 100% right now?
- No one, but my mum’s not far off.
21: Where did you get the shirt your wearing?
22: Heavy metal music?
- Depends on the band, but generally, I like it.
23: Who was the last person you hugged?
- My dad
24: Is there anything you’re hiding from someone?
- Tonnes of things
25: Who are you thinking of right now?
- No one~
26: What should you be doing right now?
- The ironing :(((
27: What are you listening to?
- Bad Sun by The Bravery
28: already answered!
29: Who was the last person who yelled at you?
- My mum, most probably.
32: Who was the last person to make you laugh?
- my friend Ciara (god that sounds infantile)
42: Are you currently jealous?
- A tiny bit, but it’s the usual “god these people are all so pretty and tan and lithe why must I be a short, pasty potato?!” kinda jealousy. If that counts? Nothing too major!
ty you poo ❤
4: What is your current mood?
- Hungry, but generally okay.
9: already answered!
18: What is/are your favourite bands?
- The National and The Smiths are constant faves, and I’m really liking Heartless Bastards and The Cure atm!
28: You need new jeans. Quick where do you go?
- I haven’t owned a pair of jeans since I was around 14, don’t like wearing them, so no where I guess?
48: What are you looking forward to?
- Moving up to Vancouver, graduating, and hopefully moving around a lot more in the next few years :)
thank youuu ❤
9: Something you do a lot?
- Reading and baking!
13: What are you really good at?
- Baking and recalling virtually useless historical facts.
14: What do you think about when you’re falling asleep?
- I try to think about nothing, but it’s usually a combination of “if I fall asleep now I’ll get x hours of sleep” or “let’s list all the things that could go wrong tomorrow” to get myself reeeeally wound up.